|GET FROM||Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Legendary Scroll, Temple of Wishes, Wind Scroll|
|AWAKENED BONUS||Increases Attack Speed by 25%.|
|STATS||Level 40 (Awakened)
Leader Skill: Increases the Accuracy of ally monsters in the Arena by 55%.
Skill 1: Serenity [165% x2]: Attacks the enemy 2 times and removes a beneficial effect with a 30% chance on each strike.
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.4 Damage +10%
- Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
- Lv.6 Damage +15%
Skill 2: Ventilate: Instantly readies all skills of an ally. Ventilate will not be affected by other cooldown reduction or increasing skills. (Reusable in 5 turns)
- Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1
Skill 3: Seal Magic [685%]: Attacks the enemy, dropping the target’s Attack Bar to 0, and puts all skills of the target on cooldown. (Reusable in 6 turns)
- Lv.2 Damage +10%
- Lv.3 Damage +10%
- Lv.4 Cooltime Turn -1
- Lv.5 Damage +15%
- Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
- Swift+Energy (Spd/HP%/HP%) – Acc% instead of HP% on Slot 6 works too.
- Violent+Revenge (Spd/Atk%/HP%)
- Very balanced stats with a top 30 speed.
- Single target CC, dropping the target’s Attack Bar to 0 and putting skills on cooldown.
- Removes up to 2 beneficial effects with 1st skill.
- Leader skill generally not useful.
- None of his skills scales with Speed, Def of HP.
Worth evolve to: 6 stars
Jamire. By using Jamire 3rd skill and then Ganymede 2nd skill on Jamire, you can use Jamire 3rd skill again and your team will constantly have their skills ready to use. It’s very rare to have both monters, but if you have them, it worth a try.
[easyreview title=”Rating/Score” cat1title=”Dungeon/ToA” cat1detail=”false” cat1rating=”4.5″ cat2title=”Arena Offense” cat2detail=”false” cat2rating=”4″ cat3title=”Arena Defense” cat3detail=”false” cat3rating=”3.5″ cat4title=”Late game” cat4detail=”false” cat4rating=”4″]
Fairy King Summoners War Poll –
Choose the best Fairy King