Nubia (Water Mummy) Runes & Review

sonoranubianamibsaharakarakum

 

 

 

 

GRADE ★★★
TYPE HP
GET FROM Unknown Scroll, Social Summon, Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Water Scroll, Temple of Wishes
AWAKENED BONUS  Leader Skill: Increases the Resistance of ally monsters with Water attribute by 38%.
STATS Level 30 (Awakened)
HP: 10710
ATK: 494
DEF: 604
SPD: 97

Skills

Leader Skill: Increases the Resistance of ally monsters with Water attribute by 38%.

Skill 1: Touch of Corruption [(40%+7% of MAX HP) x2]: Attacks the enemy twice and deals damage accordingly to your MAX HP, and also deals Continuous Damage for 1 turn with a 20% chance. 

  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +5%
  • Lv.4 Damage +5%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +10%
  • Lv.7 Harmful Effect Rate +15%

Skill 2: Smother [60%+16% of MAX HP]: Attacks all enemies and disturbs their HP recovery for 2 turns with a 75% chance. The damage of this attack increases accordingly to your MAX HP. (Reusable in 4 turn(s))

  • Lv.2 Harmful Effect Rate +5%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.5 Damage +15%
  • Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1

Skill 3: Burning Body (Passive): Every attack has a 25% chance to Freeze the enemy for 1 turn.

Runes Recommended

  • Energy x3 (HP%/HP%/HP%)
  • Swift+Focus (HP%/HP%/Acc%)
  • Violent+Revenge (HP%/HP%/HP%) – Nemesis instead of Revenge works too
  • Despair+Focus (HP%/HP%/HP%)

Stat Priorities

  1. CritRate%
  2. CritDmg%
  3. HP%
  4. Spd
  5. Atk%

Strengths:

  • Coming Soon

Weaknesses:

  • Coming Soon

Worth evolve to: 6 stars

Monster Synergy

Coming soon

Rating/Score
Dungeonwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.com
Arena Offensewww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.com
Arena Defensewww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.com
Late gamewww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.com
Overallwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.comwww.dyerware.com
Average score from all categories.

Mummy Summoners War Poll –
Choose the best Mummy

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather
  • Matt

    I like Despair/Focus for water mummy. He already has a 25% chance to stun, adding despair runes would make it 50%. The focus runes will help increase the chance of continuous damage on 1st skill, and HP disturb of 2nd skill.

  • Glasce

    General FYI: 25% stun and 25% freeze are not additive and don’t total 50% chance.
    Instead it’s more like a 44%